Microsoft Outlook 2019
Buy Outlook 2019 at the best market price, once you have validated your purchase, you will immediately receive:
DOWNLOAD LINK INCLUDED
Both 32/64 bit version support
All languages version support.
NB: The license is valid only for PC and without time limit.
Click here to purchase a Mac compatible license
- Reviews (0)
- System Requirements
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2019
Immediately after your payment, you will received an activation key which can be used to activate the software. All keys sold by instant-key are genuine and official license keys.
Note: If you are unable to obtain an installation DVD or USB drive, you can download the official installation file directly from Microsoft, here:
This product is multi-language and completely region free.
Microsoft Outlook 2019 – Open License
Get a clear view of your email, calendar, and contacts with Outlook 2019. With Outlook, you can quickly connect and share files with the people and groups that matter most. Simplify your life with tools that help you take control of your email and schedule. Find important information fast so you can make decisions even faster.
Open license is a great money-saving option for small to mid-sized businesses.
Tips and Tricks
You will find these tips and tricks very essential for using Outlook 2019 productively.
Here we go;
- Secure your email accountSafeguarding your email is a significant time-saver on the 2019 outlook list tips. Your email is important because it has personal pieces of stuff such as passwords, bank statements, and own bills statements. Protecting your Outlook emails using outlook security measurements reduces risks and future problems.
- Use a Password: Outlook will requests for a password when someone opens your PC;
- Choose Strong Password: avoid passwords that intruders can easily guess. Use strong passwords that are different from the rest on your Outlook.
- Save Your Time with Simple Keyboard ShortcutsMake use of keyboard shortcuts to perform daily tasks on Outlook 2019. Keyboard shortcuts are a great way to save time.
- Be ahead of vital tasks including a to-do listMicrosoft outlook 2019 offers you an option to check on all your To-Do activities concentrated in one place. All you have to do is click the tasks button and all your To-Do activities will be displayed.
- Use the Read Allowed feature to make proofreading simplerYou can use the Read Allowed feature on Outlook 2019 to proofread your emails before sending them. This great feature will make sure you do not send out emails with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Arrange Your Inbox using FoldersOutlook 2019 allows you to create as many folders as possible where you can store specific different emails based on different categories such as clients, suppliers, staff, etc. This way, you’ll know which folder contains what emails to give you an easy time tracking your emails.
- Collaborate on the workmate’s Inboxes using @MentionsOutlook 2019 has the @Mentions feature that enables you to tag and mention individuals in your message during teamwork in the email. Just like how @metions works in other social media platforms, if you insert the ‘@’ symbol in your email, a drop-down list of contact names will appear where you can select the desired name. All recipients mentioned will also receive a copy of the message.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- One-click fixes: use Accessibility Checker with updated support and recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
- Focused inbox: focus on emails that matter most, with Focused and Other tabs to divide and access your email more efficiently.
- Visual impact: bring interest to documents, worksheets, and presentations with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Hands-free typing: use voice to dictate email messages.
- Time Zones: schedule meetings across multiple time zones and easily see everyone’s availability.
- Listen to emails: allow Outlook to read your email messages aloud, while focusing on other tasks.
- Reminders: Set reminders to pop up over windows you are working in so you never miss a beat.
System Requirements :
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB free space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019