Microsoft Visio 2019 Professional 2 Users
Full version with lifetime-license
One-time purchase / No subscription
Product Key within Minutes
Direct Download via Microsoft
Compatible with Windows 10 only
After a successful purchase, you will immediately receive :
- Visio Professional 2019 activation License Key
- Complete program of Visio Professional 2019 in both 32/64 bit versions
- Guides and instructions to activate your Product
- Reviews (0)
Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 for 2 users
With Microsoft Visio Professional 2019, you can now effortlessly create your professional chart, work seamlessly with others, and easily share and link your charts to real-time data. So you can quickly make the important decisions that need to be made. Also, you can now easily change shapes from already existing diagrams without losing layout and shape data. So you’ll never lose the hard work you’ve already put in.
What is the difference between Microsoft Visio Standard 2019 and Microsoft Visio Professional 2019?
The difference between Microsoft Visio Standard and Microsoft Visio Professional 2019 is in the module to be able to link diagrams to real-time data. With Microsoft Visio Professional 2019, for example, you can bring new insights to light and simplify a mountain of complex information by linking your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from internal sources, for example, but also from external sources.
* Switch from Microsoft Visio 2016 to Microsoft Visio 2019? Don’t worry, you are still equipped with the best features of Microsoft Visio 2016, but these have been expanded, improved and also Microsoft Visio 2019 comes with some new features!
What’s new in Microsoft Visio 2019 compared to Microsoft Visio 2016?
Start your charts more easily – Get started even faster with the new startup schedules for Organigram and brainstorm templates, among others.
Brainstorming Starter diagram – No plug-ins required and accurately model your database as a Visio diagram.
Easily create a wireframe diagram for your website now – A wireframe is a visual model of an interface. With the wireframe module from Microsoft Visio, you can bring all your ideas to life. These website templates are the perfect tools for creating the perfect website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Versatile templates and countless choices from thousands of shapes: transform your ideas and data into a compelling story.
- Support for industry standards: You can now use the extensive library of Visio tapes for industry-standard content, including UML 2.5, BPMN 2.0 and SDL.
- Built-in validation: make sure all your BPMN and workflow diagrams contain all elements by running the Visio validation engine.
- Familiar experience: now build your diagrams even more efficient by using one of the many possibilities such as; drag and drop or align and position. You can also make your diagram look even more professional by using the pre-created themes and effects.
Seamless collaboration and easy sharing of your diagrams
- Simultaneous collaboration with a team: now it’s even easier to work together to make your diagram into one. Avoid version conflicts and work together to maintain the correct version. Easily see who worked on which component, keep track of the progress of changes by enabling notifications, and choose when you want to make those notifications in the main file.
- Add comments in Visio: Share different views and add them to your file by adding comments and have the ability to answer them. In the new Microsoft Visio Professional 2019, these comments can also be linked to a specific chart section to avoid confusion between them.
- Real-time attendance indicators: With Skype for Business in Visio you can now easily see who in your team is available with live attendance indicators. For example, you can quickly start a chat, voice or video conference in the app.
Link diagrams to real-time data for faster decision making
- Easily link your data: Bring new insights to light and simplify a mountain of complex information by linking your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from internal sources, for example, as well as external sources.*
- Access your data, diagrams anywhere: Access your linked diagrams from almost anywhere via your favorite browser.
- Reverse engineering of databases: With DBRE, Database Reverse Engineering, you can now easily turn an existing database into a custom database model.
- Organization charts linked to your data: Save time and reduce the error rate by automatically generating organizational charts of your sources such as Excel or Exchange.