Windows Server 2019 Essentials
Windows Server Essentials 2019 allows you to get the upgrade necessary to expand your business. Perfect for small-sized businesses, it’s able to support workloads of up to 25 individual employees on a maximum of 50 devices. This is an affordable yet powerful solution for all businesses on a smaller scale.
The Essentials edition covers everything you need to get started with a new, exceptionally powerful business server. Get instant access to crucial features and start building a reliable company backed up by a powerful and fast server operating system.
Windows Server 2019 Essentials provides technologies unmatched in the competition of server operating systems. Get your server ready for the cloud, secure your data with ease, create virtual machines for unique workspaces, and so on.
If you’re upgrading from Windows Server Essentials 2016, you might recognize some of the characteristics of Essentials 2019. This includes the affordable price point, flexible license that covers Client Access Licenses (CALs) for up to 25 users on 50 devices, and traditional apps. However, this isn’t all you get with your purchase.
Buy Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2019 Digital License to get the new and updated features and capabilities that will allow you and your team to be more productive.
Order now for the best price on an immediate key, and we’ll get you the Microsoft Windows Server Essentials 2019 product key within 6 hours.
Product Details :
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 08-10-2018
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: OLP Volume Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- For small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices
- Easily extend your data center to the cloud
- Prevent host intrusion with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
- Limit administrator privileges with just-in-time and just enough administration
- No client access license required
Windows Server 2019 Essentials Features :
Windows Server Essentials 2019 provides all the essential tools to get your business a place in today’s industry. This includes many improvements, new features, and a flexible licensing model to allow for scalability and success. Here’s what you should look forward to when purchasing this product.
- Affordable and flexible licensing model. A single license of Windows Server Essentials 2019 supplies you with Client Access Licenses (CALs) that allow a total of 25 users and 50 devices to access your server. This is a great start for a small business.
- Windows Defender anti-malware protection. Protect your server against malware and malicious attacks with the integrated Windows Defender protection. This boost in security makes it simple to keep your data secure at all times.
- Access your server files remotely. Go beyond the four walls of your office. With the use of Remote Desktop Services, you’re able to remotely work with your Essentials 2019 server.
- Storage improvements. Thanks to the new hardware support, Essentials 2019 is able to give small businesses support like never before. This includes powerful storage-focused tools like Storage Migration Services, System Insights, and more.
- No “Essentials Experience” role. Windows Server Essentials 2019 primarily focuses on simplifying file sharing and device management. This means the removal of the “Essentials Experience” role, which is now replaced by the much more efficient Windows Admin Center.
- Benefits for small businesses. As Windows Server Essentials 2019 primarily focuses on providing affordable solutions to small businesses, many features are included that help you get started. Some of these include:
- 2 OSEs/Hyper-V containers
- Nano server
- … and much more, all for one affordable price.
System Requirements :
Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor required. The processor must support LAHF/SAHF, CMPXCHG16b, and PrefetchWNeeds.
Recommended Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit) and 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB free space
Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
Graphics Card: DirectX 10 graphics processor
Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!
There are no reviews yet.