SQL Server 2017 Standard
SQL Server 2017 Standard
Both 32/64 bit version support
All languages version support.
Online update support.
- Reviews (0)
- System Requirements
SQL Server 2017 Standard
Install and activate SQL Server 2017 Standard, Support your users
This new edition of SQL Server standard presents a revolutionary version with the association of the system with a platform or linux from where optimal support for users regardless of the system. In order to maintain a high level of security, real-time data analysis is always executed.
SQL Server is a famous, noble tool for data analysis, particularly when handling large amounts of data. With multiple editions of SQL Servers on offer, you may find difficulty in knowing which one to pick. Depending on your workload, analytics models, business insights, and many other technical requirements, you will need a careful selection. If you need a simple to use yet sophisticated and technologically advanced server, then choose SQL Server 2017 Standard.
Bring the security and performance of SQL Server to Linux, Docker, and Windows containers, with your choice of server editions. SQL Server 2017 Standard is known to deliver industry-leading mission-critical database capabilities that come with everything built-in. You will get transformative insights from in-database advanced analytics with R and Python languages, and rich interactive reporting and visualizations on any of your devices.
A server that is designed for your needs, SQL Server 2017 Standard is suitable for departments and small businesses since it delivers basic data management and business intelligence database. It helps these organizations to run their applications and supports ordinary application development tools for on-premises and cloud – facilitating effective database management with minimal IT resources.
Design for small business, SQL Server 2017 Standard Edition, is specially tailored to cover your basic SQL Server functions on a production environment. The advantage is that there is no need to worry about your database size because the maximum database size that it requires is 524 PB (Petabytes), much bigger than you can all use.
A server should not be a source of your worry but a reason for your joy. If you and your team only need to analyze data using SQL Server or develop certain (not all) apps using this Database without specific advanced analytical tools, SQL Server 2017 Standard is the version you need. It serves you well and abundantly.
Included in delivery by E-Mail:
Product Key for 1PC
Download in 32/64 Bit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Industry-leading performance: Get record-breaking, smart, and fast performance now on Windows, Docker, and Linux containers.
- Highest performing data warehouses: obtain data support, from small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses, while reducing data storage needs with super-enhanced data compression.
- Least vulnerable Database: Protect your data, in motion and at rest, using a database that is characterized with least vulnerabilities and supported by advanced security innovations that secure data for mission-critical workloads.
- Always Encrypted technology: use layers of protection to secure and encrypt data coupled with row-level security, robust auditing, dynamic data masking, and transparent data encryption (TDE).
- High availability and disaster recovery: use the enhanced AlwaysOn in SQL Server 2017 to acquire an improved easy setup, mission-critical uptime, load balancing, and fast failover of readable secondaries on Linux and Windows. You can also ensure high hybrid availability by putting an asynchronous replica in an Azure Virtual Machine.
- End-to-end mobile BI on any device: helps you gain insights and improve your enterprise with modern, rich visualizations and paginated reports. Also, use the Reporting Services available in the server to publish reports to any mobile device – including Windows, iOS, and Android devices – accessible online or offline.
- Corporate business intelligence: with a complete BI solution, you can now scale your business intelligence (BI) models, ensure accuracy and quality, and enrich your data.
- Server Analysis Services: build comprehensive, enterprise-scale, advanced analytic solutions – profiting from the lightning-fast, smart performance of in-memory built into the tabular model.
- Direct Querying: reduce time to insights through the direct Querying against tabular and multidimensional models.
- Simplify data, big and small: combine big data and relational data with the new PolyBase technology, which queries Hadoop by utilizing the simple T-SQL commands. Through JSON support, you can analyze and store output relational data and JSON documents into JSON files, as well as query and manage graph data located in your relational Database.
- Built–in Analytics: use the in-database advanced analytics to build intelligent applications with the Machine Learning Services using Python and R. Move beyond reactive and into prescriptive and predictive analytics by conducting advanced analytics directly within the Database.
- Hard: Disk SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space;
- Drive: A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from disc;
- Monitor: SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor;
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply);
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor: Type x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support.
- Operating System support: Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1
There are no reviews yet.