SQL Server 2019 Standard
SQL Server 2019 Standard
Secure payment system
Money back guarantee
- Reviews (0)
- System Requirements
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard
SQL Server 2019 provides industry-leading performance and analytics for all your data – whether structured or unstructured. Microsoft SQL Server 2019 can now be used as a hub for all your data. You can safely and efficiently query databases such as Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, and Hadoop without having to move or copy the data. SQL Server has evolved from a classic database into an industry-leading data platform capable of handling all data projects from OLTP, data warehousing and BI to AI, advanced analytics and big data.
Ideally equipped for big data with SQL Server 2019
To make sure that companies that buy SQL Server 2019 Standard are also prepared for large data workloads, Microsoft is integrating the two most important frameworks, the Big Data Framework “Apache Spark” and the Hadoop Distribute File System (HDFS) Topic big data goes. With interoperability, Kubernetes’ container orchestration software makes it possible for workloads to run both locally and across multiple public clouds.
What’s New in SQL Server 2019 Standard
New connectors connect the Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard Edition with databases such as MongoDB, Teradata, Oracle and Co., eliminating previous analysis barriers.
Azure SQL DB Hyper Scale, as a scaled-up service, automatically adjusts to large workloads of up to 100 terabytes per database.
Comprehensive extension of the functions already known from the predecessor for the diagram processing.
Direct execution of Java code and use of Python and R code for machine learning services.
Revision of the PolyBase technology and the storage engine.
Integration of the two powerful big data frameworks Apache Spark and Hadoop Distribute File System (HDFS).
Perform workloads in both local and multiple public clouds.
Data encryption and security
SQL Server 2019 has transparent data encryption (TDE). This offers additional suspend and resume functions. Simply put, running transactions can be halted if the server is overburdened by encryption, and then resume.
Included in delivery by E-Mail:
Download in 32/64 Bit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Intelligence across all your data with Big Data clusters
- Break down data silos: Gain insights from all your data by querying across your entire data estate—SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata, HDFS, and others—without moving or replicating the data.
- Manage both structured and unstructured data: Build a shared data lake by combining both structured and unstructured data in SQL Server and accessing the data using either T-SQL or Spark.
- AI across all your data: Big Data Clusters provide all the tools and systems to ingest, store, and prepare data for analysis, as well as to train, store, and operationalize machine learning models.
Choice of language and platform
- Run SQL Server 2019 Standard anywhere: Use SQL Server with Windows and Linux containers, plus deploy and manage your deployments using Kubernetes.
Industry-leading performance, availability, and security
- #1 in performance: Get record-breaking performance on Windows and Linux. SQL Server consistently leads across the TPC-E OLTP workload, TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks.
- Intelligent database capabilities: Upgrade and modernize your SQL Server database on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Database compatibility certification eliminates the risk of application incompatibility.
- Use in-memory database capabilities such as persistent memory support and memory-optimized tempdb to improve performance for your mission-critical workloads.
Most secured data platform
- Least vulnerable database: Get the fewest vulnerabilities and protect data at rest and in motion with the least vulnerable database over the last nine years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Built-in security and compliance: Use built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts. SQL Server 2019 standard monitors, identifies and provides alerts on suspicious activity—even identifying and remediating security gaps and misconfigurations.
- Always encrypted data enclaves: Encrypt sensitive data and execute rich computations on encrypted data, plus enable customized data access based on role with complex row filtering.
End-to-end mobile BI
- Turn raw data into meaningful reports that can be delivered to any device?at one-fifth the cost of other self-service solutions.
- Self-service BI on any device: Explore visual data and quickly discover patterns to make better, faster decisions with Power BI Report Server, which is included with your SQL Server Software Assurance license.
- Connect all your data: Combine data from almost any source using the extensive connector library and new transformations in SSAS tabular models.
- Visual data exploration: Find the answers behind the data with visual data exploration and interactive analysis of data lakes data using SQL Server BI tools.
Unparalleled high availability
- Maximum availability: Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, and improved TCO using cloud disaster recovery replicas and always-on availability groups.
- Accelerated database recovery: Greatly improves database availability by enabling fast and consistent database recovery regardless of the number or size of active transactions.
SQL Server on Azure
- Highly scalable cloud services: Build highly scalable cloud services on Azure, and get a unified SQL platform built on the industry-leading performance of SQL Server—for limitless scalability, intelligent performance, and built-in security.
- Migrate to Azure without redesigning your apps and improve the performance of your existing applications.
- Operating system: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Red Hat
- Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, SUSE Enterprise Linux Server v12 SP2, Ubuntu 16.04LTS, Docker Engine 1.8+
- Processor: at least 1.4 GHz x64 processor (2.0 GHz recommended)
- Memory: at least 1 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 6 GB
- Graphics card: Super VGA card, minimum resolution 800 x 600 px
There are no reviews yet.